Along with checking sites like MOVO MOVO for alternate methods of weight loss, you can also rely on weight loss apps for a more structured workout plan.
Here are five of the top eight loose apps of 2018.
- MyFitnessPal: The first step to weight loss is to keep track of what you eat and how much you eat. Rated a 5/5 on both Android and iPhone, this app will help you stay on the course of your weight loss program. With a database of over 6 million foods, it becomes easier to keep track of almost anything that you eat. One major advantage of this app is that users can screen barcode to know more about a product.
- Lose it: This app is built to help you devise your own diet plan to lose weight. With this app, you can actually find out if certain foods are helping you to lose weight or not. You can also look up the nutritional information on what you eat.
- Weight Watchers: In this app, your activity level is measured by your hit points which are nothing but the number of steps you take daily. The app is free but if you want more from it you can choose a paid subscription.
- Noom Coach: A little bit of psychological help is not bad when you want to lose weight. Noom coach offers you that help by identifying the triggers and assisting you in adopting healthier habits. The app offers daily weight loss program along with programs for health conditions like high blood pressure and diabetes; these programs are created by doctors. You can check if free on a trial basis.
- Fitness Buddy+: Priced at around $3.99 on iPhone and $2.99 on Android this app has a staggering 1700 exercises from which you can choose your workout schedule. You can also have access to almost 1000 videos on how-to and improvise your workout plan regularly for more benefits.